|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Services / Commercial Service|
|Label:||Factory audit , Supplier assessment , Vendor Evaluation|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
The Container Loading Supervision also called Container Loading Check, or even Container Loading Inspection is a Logistic Inspection operation which is performed during the loading of your goods into the container.
It aims to witness which goods are loaded, in which quantities and in which conditions.
The inspector will record everything happening to the cargo between the exchange of the bill of lading and the leaving of the container.
It particularly check :
- Ready quantity to be loaded and waiting in warehouse
- SKU ready to be loaded
- How the product are loaded in the container
- Real quantities loaded into the container
- Container condition (leakage, smell, etc..)
- Verify the supplier doesn’t let his contact into the container
- Verify the sealing of your container
More information at http://asiaqualitycontrol.com