|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Services / Commercial Service|
|Label:||Factory audit/ , Supplier assessment , Vendor Evaluation|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
The Pre-Shipment Inspection also called Final Random Inspection, Pre-Shipment Check or even Final Quality Control (FQC) in manufacturing environment is a Product Inspection operation which is performed when at least 80% of the production is over.
It aims to verify quality of production before loading and shipment of the goods, and especially before the balance payment of the goods you are purchasing to be done.
During a pre shipment inspection we conduct a general inspection of your product including product itself, packing and packaging.
Each product type got his own set of checking, however on a standard base most of the checking we perform include without being limited to:
– quantity status (ready, unpacked, still in production)
– sample comparison if any present on site at the inspection time
– product appearance and specification (color, dimension, marking, weight, logo, etc..)
– packaging appearance and specification (printing, marking ,dimension, weight, thickness, etc…)
– on site test (function test, abuse test, carton drop test, internal test, assembly check etc…) More information at http://asiaqualitycontrol.com