|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Services / Commercial Service|
|Label:||Factory audit , Supplier assessment , Vendor Evaluation|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
The During Production Inspection in China and Asia also called In-Process Quality Control, During Production Check or even On-Process Quality Check (OQC) in manufacturing environment is a Product Inspection operation which is performed when at least 50% of the production is over.
It aims to verify quality of production before the end of it allowing to operate a potential reworking of the product whereas only 50% of the production is over
During a During Production Inspection we conduct a general inspection of your product including product itself, packing and packaging.
Each product type got his own set of checking, however on a standard base most of the checking we perform include without being limited to:
– quantity status (ready, unpacked, still in production)
– sample comparison if any present on site at the inspection time
– product appearance and specification (color, dimension, marking, weight, logo, etc..)
– packaging appearance and specification (printing, marking ,dimension, weight, thickness, etc…)
– on site test (function test, abuse test, carton drop test, internal test, assembly check etc…) More information at http://asiaqualitycontrol.com