|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Services / Commercial Service|
|Label:||Factory audit , Supplier assessment , Vendor Evaluation|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
The Initial Production Inspection also called Initial Quality Control , First Article Inspection or even Initial Production Quality Check (IPQC) in manufacturing environment is a Product Inspection operation which is performed when up to 20% of the production is over. It is used to verify instruction and specification are well understood by your supplier.
It aims to verify quality of manufactured goods at the earliest stage of the manufacturing of your products. Hence implementing corrective action plan as soon as possible in order avoiding waste of time later on.
During an Initial Production Inspection we conduct a general inspection of your product including product itself, packing and packaging. Each product type got his own set of checking, however on a standard base most of the checking we perform include without being limited to:
– quantity status (ready, unpacked, still in production)
– sample comparison if any present on site at the inspection time
– product appearance and specification (color, dimension, marking, weight, logo, etc..)
– packaging appearance and specification (printing, marking ,dimension, weight, thickness, etc…)
– on site test (function test, abuse test, carton drop test, internal test, assembly check etc…)
We also check quickly the situation of raw materials and estimate the real production capacity on the production line
More information at http://asiaqualitycontrol.com