|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Services / Commercial Service|
|Label:||Factory audit , Supplier assessment , Vendor Evaluation|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
The Incoming Material Inspection also called Raw Material Inspection Service, Pre-Production Inspection or even Incoming Quality Check (IQC) in manufacturing environment is a Quality Inspection operation which is performed before the production start and after the raw materials have been purchased and delivered to your supplier premise.
The Incoming Material Inspection aims to verify quality an conformity of materials and components used to manufacture your products.
What we particularly check:
– Quantity status (stored on site and estimation if the current stock is enough to produce the required quantity)
– Sample comparison if any present on site at the inspection time
– Product appearance and specification (color, dimension, smell etc..)
– Marking on packaging of raw materials
– Documents related to delivery
More information at http://asiaqualitycontrol.com