|Origin:||Made In Oman|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Waterproof Materials|
|Label:||Bitumen Emulsion , TYL-BituProof , waterproofing|
TYL®-BituProof is a non-fibrated bitumen emulsion coating of brushing consistency which dries to give a firm, flexible, waterproof and protective membrane.
TYL®-BituProof is suitable for the treatment of concrete, asphalt, metal, roofing felt, sloping or vertical. Protection of foundation, retaining wall of steelwork, pipes and metal.
1. Bitumen based waterproof coating for roofs and foundations can also be used as a protective coating for concrete and wood surface.
2. As bonding agent to bond joint filler (such as TYL®-Cell 110 and TYL®-Cell 100) and insulation board (such as TYL®-Insulation Board) on concrete or steel surface.
3. As a bond preventing compound between PVC sleeve and dowel bar.
1. General waterproofing, damp proofing and curing membrane of concrete, asbestos cement sheets, roofing felts, wood etc
2. Protection of foundation, retaining wall of steelwork, pipes and metal
3. Vapour permeable-allows substrate to breathe
4. Resists the attack of salts, chloride and sulphate ions present in the soil and ground water
5. Simple and easy to use, no skilled labour required
6. So ent free
7. Cold applied, no heating required
8. Easy application due to paintable consistency, suitable for new and old concrete
9. Primer is not necessary
10. VOC content is 0 g/L
11. Water Based
Physical & Mechanical Properties
Drying Time: 2 Hours
Colour: Dark Black
Specific Gravity: 1.00@25℃
210 liter drum / 25 liter drum