|Origin:||Made In Oman|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Waterproof Materials|
|Label:||TufGrout GP , Non-Shrink Grout , renderoc GP|
TufGrout GP is a pre-mixed, pre-bagged cementitious non-shrink grouting compound specially formulated to produce a high performance, pourable grout with high strength and with expansive properties. It is formulated for use at trowellable or flowable consistencies and may be used for bedding, grouting and void filling operations like base plate grouting, crane rails, stanchion base, anchor bolt fixing, space grouting precast concrete panels, floor repairs.
1. Used as a general purpose grout where it is essential to eliminate shrinkage when completely filling the void between a base plate and a substrate.
2. Use for anchoring a wide range of fixings that includes masts, anchor bolts etc.
3. Repair tie bolt hole.
4. Used as a patch repair material for minor concrete defects in new construction.
5. Repair honey cone concrete.
6. General bedding, grouting and void filling.
1. No metallic iron content
2. High early and ultimate strength
3. Good cohesion and fluidity
4. Excellent flow characteristics
5. Impermeable, resistant to oil and water penetration
Physical & Mechanical Properties
Density: 2250 kg/m3
Compressive Strength at 3 days: >40 N/mm2
Compressive Strength at 7 days: >50 N/mm2
Compressive Strength at 28 days: >65 N/mm2
Flexural Strength at 3 days: >10 N/mm2
Flexural Strength at 28 days: >13 N/mm2
Expansion Characteristics: <2%
25 kg bag