|Origin:||Made In Oman|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Waterproof Materials|
|Label:||TYL-ChemCure Agent , Concrete Curing , concure|
TYL®-ChemCure Agent water based concrete curing compound is based on a low viscosity wax emulsion. It is a applied as a white emulsion which forms a clear film on drying. When first applied to a fresh cementations surface the emulsion breaks to form a continuous clear film which provides a barrier to moisture loss, ensuring more efficient cement hydration, improved durability and reduced shrinkage.
1. As a spray applied membrane to retain moisture in concrete for effective curing.
2. Suitable for all general concreting applications of particular benefit for large area concrete surfaces, such as airport runways, roads and bridgeworks.
1. Improved curing of curate enhanced hydration process and provides a more durable concrete.
2. Control of moisture loss improves surface quality, reducing permeability, producing a hard wearing, dust-free surface minimizing potential for surface cracking and shrinkage.
3. Fugitive color provides visual guide during application and also available in white pigmented grade.
4. Water based and non-flammable.
5. Non-toxic, does not impart a taste to the water and suitable to use in potable or fresh water rank
6. Spray application reduces labor costs, therefore eliminates the need for alternative curing systems.
7. Manufactured with a fugitive dye.
8. Does not contain organic so ents.
9. Increased durability through greater curing efficiency.
10. Reduces drying shrinkage and resultant cracking.
11. Designed for use where water is scarce or not readily accessible.
12. Application temperature range is 6°C to 70°C.
Physical & Mechanical Properties
Specific Gravity: 1
Curing Efficiency: > 97%
210 litre drum / 25 litre drum