|Brand:||TYL®-ChemForm Agent WB|
|Origin:||Made In Oman|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Waterproof Materials|
|Label:||Release Agent , Mould oil , NK 11|
TYL®-ChemForm Agent WB is a specially formulated release agent to produce release properties, which are superior to those of conventional release agents. This is an emulsified blend of non-hazardous chemicals with a chemically active release agent supplied as a sprayable/brushable liquid, ready for direct application on site. The reactive components in TYL®-ChemForm Agent WB protect formwork and ensure an even color and texture in the cast concrete.
1. To provide quick, clean and easy stripping of moulds, shutters and formwork.
2. To ensure clean release of the hardened concrete, to produce a uniform smooth, hard finish to the concrete.
1. Does not contain mineral oils
2. Non-staining and non-toxic
3. Rust inhibitor
4. Contains a rust inhibiting additive
5. Reduces blow holes
6. Emulsion hence will leave a dry film after application
7. Does not colour the concrete
8. Can be used on steel, timber and plywood formwork
9. Does not affect subsequent finishes applied to the concrete
10. Can be used in precast concrete construction
11. Does not affect the bond between the concrete and subsequent coverings or renders
12. Does not affect the hardening of the concrete
ASTM D 2111:1985, Method C.
Physical & Mechanical Properties
Colour: Uniform Pale Straw
Specific Gravity: 1.01@25℃
Chloride Content: Nil
210 liter per drum / 25 liter per drum