Natural Aloe Vera Extract
Product Name: Aloe Vera Extract
Herb Source: Leaf of Aloe vera L Aloe ferox Mill
Active Ingredients: Aloin, Barbaloin
Specification: 20%, 50%, 80%, 90, 98%
Ratio: 50: 1 100: 1 200: 1
Appearance: Yellow Powder
Molecular Formula: C20H20O8
Molecular weight: 418.40
Aloe has a long and wide using history in food, drugs, beauty products. Anthraquinone compound is the main active ingredients of Aloe, it is contain Barbaloin(also called as aloin, aloe-emodin), aloe-emodin anthranol, isobarbaloin, alomycin, aloin A, aloesin and so on. Barbaloin is the basic component, which can hydrolysis into aloe-emodin under the action of bacterial parasite in human body. Aloe-emodin can stimulate the move of intestinal wall, so it has effective function to adjust the intestine and stomach action of intestine and stomach.
The active constituents for aloe's laxative effect are known as anthraquinone glycosides, which are converted by intestinal bacteria into aglycones. The active compounds responsible for aloe's wound healing properties are less well-described but are likely a combination of several saccharide molecules. When the leaf is consumed, the high fiber content of the plant has been shown to exert beneficial effects on cardiac disease risk factors by reducing blood levels of cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose.
1. Anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory
2. Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation;
3. Whitening and moisturizing skin
4. Eliminating the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness;
5. Preventing skin being damaged from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
Applications of Aloe Vera Leaf Extract:
1. Aloe vera promotes the healing of minor burns and small wounds.
2. Aloe vera juice or encapsulated powder result in reduced intestinal transit time. In heart disease patients, aloe vera leaf, added to the diet, reduced total serum cholesterol, serum triglycerides, fasting and post prandial blood sugar levels.
Packing Detail: Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Barrels outside printed name, gross weight, batch number, production units, production time, effective time, storage and transportation methods.
Net Weight: 25kgs/drum.
Storage Situation: Stored in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
Shelf Life: Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: