Red Clover Powder Extract
English name: Red Clover Extract
Latin Name: Trifolium pratense L
Molecular formula: C22H18O12
Molecular Weight: 474.37
Active ingredients: Isoflavones
Specification: 2.5% 8% 20% 40%
Use Part: Aerial parts
Appearance: Brownish-green to black fine power
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Test Method: HPLC
Red clover is subject to bacterial as well as fungal diseases, such as roundworms and viruses. It is widely grown as a fodder crop, valued for its nitrogen fixation, which increases soil fertility. For these reasons it is used as a green manure crop. It has become naturalised in many temperate areas, including the Americas and Australasia as an escape from cultivation.
Red clover is commonly used to make a sweet-tasting herbal tea. It is an ingredient in some recipes for essiac tea.
Due to its activity on estrogen receptors, red clover is contraindicated in people with a history of breast cancer, endometriosis, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, uterine fibroids, or other estrogen-sensitive conditions, but others have suggested the high isoflavone content counteracts this, and even provides benefits in these conditions.
1. Photoestrogenic Effect It is one of the few plant to contain all four isoflavones (Formononetin, biochanin A, daidzein, and genistein) which all have estrogenic effects.
2. Increase estrogen levels When estrogen levels are falling in body, photoestrogenic plants offer additional estrogenic effects.
3. Decrease estrogen levels When estrogen levels have climbed in body, Red Clover Extract's weaker phytoestrogens complete with the body's more potent, innate estrogen for space on estrogenic recepors found on cells.
4. Cancer Cure Red Clover Powdered Extract contains a high concentration of isoflavones. It is considered as a potential cancer-fighter. Plenty of evidence points to importance of isoflavones on reducing cancer risk. One study discovered that biochanin A, genistein, is capable of inhibiting cancer formation.
5. Relieve SpasmsAnti-infornation
Red Clover Extract have photoestrogenic, cancer cure, relieve spasms and anti-infornation effects. It is used to prevent or treat PMS and women experiencing midlife changes, breast cancer, asthma, bronchitis, skin conetition, menopausal symplom and so on.
Applicable to various fields of pharmaceutical, etc.
Packing Detail: Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Barrels outside printed name, gross weight, batch number, production units, production time, effective time, storage and transportation methods.
Net Weight: 25kgs/drum.
Storage Situation: Stored in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
Shelf Life: Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: