English name: Blueberry Extract
Latin name: Vaccinium myrtillus, Vaccinnium vitis-idaeal
Common Names: Bilberry, European blueberry, whortleberry, huckleberry
Plant Part: Fruit
Preparation Type: Extract dry concentrate standardized
Organoleptic: Fine dark violet powder with characteristic odour and taste
Specification: Anthocyanidins 25% UV
Anthocyanosides 36% HPLC
Plant Source: Wild bilberry fruit cultivated from Sweden & Finland
Appearance: Dark Purple fine powder
Extract solvents: Ethanol & water
* Scavenge free radical activity, prevent atherosclerosis.
* Soften blood vessels, enhance immune function.
* Prevent brain from aging; Anti-cancer.
* Antioxidant and anti-aging.
Proanthocyanidin is a new kind of natural and efficient anti-oxidant that can not be synthesized by human body, it's widely used in pharmaceutical, health product, food and cosmetic field.
(1) Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to treat cardiovascular disease.
(2) Applied in health products field, it's made into capsule, and it has already become one of the top ten salable natural plant extract
Products and owns the reputation of "natural health care product" and "orally cosmetics" in America.
(3) Applied in food field, it's added into cake and cheese as nutrition enhancer and inartificial preservative.
(4) Applied in cosmetic field, it's the main efficacy factor of toning lotion or cream. It has the efficacy of refirming, crease resisting and freckle curing, it can make skin smooth
Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net weight: 25kgs/drum.
Stored in a cool&dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: