|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Waterproof Materials|
|Label:||TYL-Waterguard PVC , PVC Waterstop , waterstop|
TYL®-Waterguard PVC are extruded from a high-grade polyvinylchloride (PVC) compound which has been formulated to give excellent flexible and durability. They used in concrete for the salivary the construction and expansion joints, are embedded in concrete, across and along the joint, to form a continuous water-light diaphragm that prevents the passage of fluid through the joint. They are available as straight lengths and factory produced intersections or as a factory prefabricated segment of a network to minimize site jointing.
1. Water Retaining Structures
2. Reservoirs, Water Towers, Dams
3. Spillways, Canals, Swimming Pools, Sewage Tanks
4. Basements and Underground Car Parks
5. Tunnels and Subways Retaining Walls
6. Foundation Structures
1. Easy to install on site.
2. Easy to weld on site.
3. Full range of moulded and fabricated intersection pieces.
4. Suitable for use in potable water structures.
5. Flexible to accommodate movement during construction and service life.
6. High quality PVC for long durability.
7. Many different types and sizes available.
8. Fully continuous 4 bulb network.
9. Reinforced eyeleted edge flanges for positive fixing.
CEDD GS 16.80 and Table 16.12
Type: Polyvinyl Chloride
Width: 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 330mm
Packing: 15m pre roll
Water Pressure Head: At Least 55mm for 250mm width model
Joint Movement: Up to 10mm
Physical & Mechanical Properties
Density: 1344 kg/m2
Hardness: 72.2 IRHD or 5.36 N/mm2
Shore D Hardness: 39.1
Shore A Hardness: 90
Tensile Strength: 14.3 N/mm2
Elongation at Break Point: 358%
Water Absorption: 0.08%
Softness number: 48