Portable ultrasonic flow transmitter with clamp on sensor
The portable ultrasonic flow meter is characterized by low cost, high portability, high accuracy and non-intrusive. Due to the non-intrusive nature of the clamp-on sensor, there is no pressure drop, no moving parts, no leaks, and no contamination.
1. Accuracy: 1.0%
3. Response Time:0-999 seconds, user-configurable
4. Velocity:±0.03 ~ ±105 ft/s (±0.01 ~ ±30 m/s), bi-directional
5. Pipe Size :1/2” ~ 240” (DN15 ~ 6,000mm)
6. Rate Units: Meter, Feet, Cubic Meter, Liter, Cubic Feet, USA Gallon, Imperial Gallon, Oil Barrel, USA Liquid Barrel, Imperial Liquid Barrel, Million USA Gallons. User configurable.
7. Totalizer: 7-digit totals for net, positive and negative flow
8. Liquid Types: Virtually all clean liquids
9. Liquid Temperature:-40~160℃
10. Security:Setup lockout. Access code needed for unlocking
11. Display:4x16 English letters
12. Communication Interface:RS-232.
13. Transducers:Clamp on type transducers.
14. Transducer Cable:Standard 2x30’ (10m), optional 2x1,500’ (500m)
15. Power Supply :3 AAA Ni-MH built-in batteries. When fully charged it will last over 10 hours of operation.90-230VAC for the charger
16. Data Logger:Built-in data logger can store over 2,000 lines of data
17. Manual Totalizer:7-digit press-key-to-go totalizer for calibration
18. Housing Material:ABS. Aluminum alloy protective case
19. Case Size:3.9"x2.6"x0.8" (100x66x20mm)
20. Handset Weight:1.2 lbs (514g) with batteries
The handheld ultrasonic flowmeter is a battery-powered ultrasonic flowmeter with the capability of a full-size flow meter. It is designed for portability and easy to use.
The built-in rechargeable Ni-H battery can work continuously for more than 12 hours without recharge.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: