|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Security & Protection / Surveillance Equipment|
|Label:||thermal camera , infrared camera , thermal imaging|
|Min. Order:||5 sets|
China TianYing S250 thermal imaging cameras are designed for high reliability, sharp clarity image, recognition man 2500m and detection man 4000m - 640x512. The S250 thermal camera is available with high performance sensor and F1.1 big lens to meet specific mission requirements.
The camera features a cooled grade infrared sensor with a fast wide field-of-view, that will ensure to detect and identify performance for weak infrared radiated target, and react real-time to security threats. The camera is very convenient alone use and easy integrated into system.
The thermal camera is sealed in a ruggedized housing and protected with an environmental coating to offer reliable imaging in harsh desert, ocean and mountainous environments. With its same cooled thermal camera performance, this camera allows for maximum threat detection with lowest total cost of ownership.
S250 uncooled infrared thermal imaging cameras features:
1) MRTD 300mK(F1,room temperature, typical 240mK).
2) Optics axis accuracy 1pixel.
3) Provides a fast wide field-of-view for medium-range detection and identification, and react real-time to security threats.
4) Support auto and electric focus.
5) Vdeo output 25Hz/30Hz analog or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL.
6) Environmentally Sealed Ruggedized Design IP67
7) Working low temperature (-40° C) and high temperature ( +60° C or +80° C).
8) Easy operation, high reliability, easy to be integrated into system, such as maritime platform, land platform, vehicle platform etc.
S250 Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera Recommended Use:
1) Search rescue.
2) Border, coastal, perimeter etc surveillance.
3) Protection of sensitive sites.
4) Law enforcement.
5) Maritime patrol.
6) Weapon sites.
7) Force protection.
8) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
9) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
S250 uncooled infrared thermal imaging cameras specification:
|Detector type||Uncooled Vanadium Oxide|
|Pixels||> 640×512, 17μm×17μm|
|NETD||≤40mK ( F/1.0, Room Temperature typical 35mK)|
|Focus Length||250mm, F1.1|
|FOV||2.5°×2°, option 3.1°×2.3°|
|Brightness & Contrast||Auto/Manual|
|Command and control||RS485, option RS422, RS232.|
|Power supply||24V DC, option 12V DC|
|Detection range||4km (human)|
|* - Note:||*Technical information is subject to change without notice.
** - Depending on the region of sale.
|Embed HTML Code:||