* Cylindrical lockset is an ideal economical choice for standard residential use.
* Guaranteed for over 100,000 life cycles.
* Can be keyed alike to deadbolt Series to maximize security.
* Can be keyed alike in a group to enhance convenience.
* Can be master keyed in a simple combination for family and facility use.
* Solid steel chassis and latch case,zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
* Exposed trim is made of either wrought stainless steel or brass.
* 5-pin tumbler cylinder, brass plug with 2 nickel-plated brass keys.
* 1/2"(12mm)latch extension.
* Dead locking for keyed functions.
* 2-3/4"(70mm) curved lip strike as standard. 2-1/4"(57mm) strike available upon request.
* Standard 2-3/8"(60mm).
* 2-3/4"(70mm) and adjustable latch (2-3/8" or 2-3/4") also available upon request.
* Note:Backset is the distance between door hole center and door edge.
* Fully reversible for either right or left hand door.
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content. To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here.