TUBULAR LOCK SET
* Tubular lockset is an economical and easy to install product
particularly adaptable for residential use.
* Guaranteed for over 100,000 life cycles.
* Can be keyed alike with deadbolts to improve security.
* Can be master keyed in a simple combination for family and facility use.
* Solid steel chassis and latch case, zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
* Exposed trim is made of either wrought stainless steel or brass.
* 1-piece reinforced knob as standard, esthetic 2-piece knob available upon request.
* 590H、607H are specially designed to suit the requirement of plastic steel door.
* Dead locking for keyed functions.
* Adjustable backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"(60mm/70mm) as standard.
* Adjustable 1" round drive-in 4-way latch is available upon request.
* 2-1/4"(57mm) curved lip strike as standard.
* 2-3/4"(70mm) strike available upon request.
* Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"(35mm to 45mm)as standard.
* 50mm(2") up to 70mm(2-3/4") for 590H and 607H.
* Fully reversible for left or right hand doors.
Send Inquiry to this Company
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: