|Category:||Agriculture & Foods / Agricultural Products & Resources / Plant Extract|
Feverfew extract has strong anti-tumor activity.
Chinese nameFeverfew Extract
Foreign nameFeverfew Extract
Active ingredientChrysanthemum parthenolide
Detection methodBy HPLC
PropertiesBrownish yellow powder
Plant Source: The flower buds of Tanacetum Parthenium
1. This extract can destroy acute myeloid leukemia cells, which can be useful for the development of new leukemia drugs. This extract of Chrysanthemum is also able to destroy the stem cells that cause acute and chronic myeloid leukemia in a targeted manner, thus curbing the disease at its root.
2. It can be used to treat a wide range of diseases, from migraines to rheumatism. It can also be processed together with other natural medicinal plants into powder (capsule).
3. It can be used as an anthelmintic and a treatment for intestinal distention.
4. It can be used as an emmenagogue and insecticide (parasite).
5. It can be used to alleviate kidney pain, dizziness and vomiting in the morning.
6. It can help to improve the discomfort in case of cold and fever.
Shelf life: 2 years
Storage: This product should be sealed and shaded, stored in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place.
Address: Room 202, Building B8, Huanchuang Enterprise Square, Lugu Street, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan Province
Business scope: Biotechnology, research and development of plant extracts (can be used in the field of pharmaceutical and health products, cosmetics, feed additives and biological pesticide production and development)
Main products: Eucommia extract - chlorogenic acid (5%-98%), ursolic acid (25%-98%), corosolic acid (1%-98%), bitter amygdalin (50%-98%), epimedoside (10%-98%) and other standardized high-purity plant extracts.
If you wanna know more about us, please feel free to contact me at:
Whatsapp: +86 13548561509
or you can send me online message if it's convenient for you.
We look forward to cooperating with you!