|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Security & Protection / Anti-Stati|
|Label:||ionizing Nozzle , Dr. Schneider PC , ESD anti static|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
E-DN09 Ionizing Air Snake Nozzle can produce to take the air mass of having the positive negative charge in great quantities, compress to annoy the high speed to blow, can moderate the electric charge that the object takes up. When the electric charge that the object surface take is a negative charge, it will draw on the positive charge in the current of air, being the electric charge that the object surface take as positive charge, it will draw on the negative charge in the current of air, thus making the superficial static electricity of object moderate, attaining the purpose of the cancellation static electricity, high speed of compression spirit can also accumulate the bigotry on the object and blow away the dust.
The electricity-ion facilities: The electricity-ion facilities are to take place to equip the high electric voltage function of output and low electric current in the high pressure under, become a stable high and strong electric field, give or get an electric shock to leave the air formation ion body, have the high pressure current of air to take out to arrive the object surface, attain to moderate the static electricity and in addition to the purpose of the dust.
1. Eliminate static electricity instantly.
2. The wind force regulates the scope breadth.
3. Air blow angle adjustable.
Operating voltage: 4.6KV 50 Hz
Current consumption: ≤350 uA
Air Volume: >300 CFM (see the different air pressure)
Operating temperature: 32°F(0°C)-122°F(50°C)
Amount of ozone: 0.003 PPM (the ex-6 inches of the breeze mouths measure)
1) The static electricity decay time meets the requirement on the ESD standards; the static electricity decay time is from test the electric voltage measure for the 5000 V-500V in seconds.
2) Testing instrument is the ME268A comprehensive static electricity instrument.
3) The test data might be difference because of the temperature and humidity variety of the surroundings air.