|Brand:||TufFlex PS 250|
|Origin:||Made In Oman|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Waterproof Materials|
|Label:||TufFlex PS 250PG , Polysulphide Sealan , thioflex 600|
TufFlex PS 250 is a two component polysulphide sealant which, when mixed together, cures to form a flexible rubber seal. It gives excellent adhesion to glass, metals, concrete, masonry, wood, plastics, and many other building substrates. It is capable of withstanding repeated extension and compression without loss of adhesion.
TufFlex PS 250 gives outstanding resistance to deterioration by weathering, oil, etc, remains unaffected by most alkalis, and acids.
1. Used as a joint sealant for withstanding repeated extension and compression without loss of adhesion.
2. Used as an excellent sealant to glass, metals, concrete, wood plastics, etc.
3. Used as a sealer in movement joints in building and civil engineering structures, including superstructures, reservoirs, floors, basements, and subways.
1. It is used for sealing joints in building and structures that are subjest to movement.
2. Excellent chemical resistance.
3. Excellent UV resistance.
4. High movement accommodation.
5. Resists Jet fuels and aviation fuels.
Physical & Mechanical Properties
Shore A Hardenss: 25
Chemical Resistance: Excellent
Aplication Temp.: 0°C to 60°C
TufFlex PS 250: 4 Liter tin
Primer: 1 Liter tin