|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Waterproof Materials|
|Label:||TYL-ChemTard Agent , water base , retarder agent|
TYL®-ChemTard Agent is specially formulated for treating the exposed surfaces of concrete in order to retard the setting of the matrix of wet concrete, such that after releasing the concrete from the shutters, the surface film of cement paste may be washed or bushed away. This leaves the aggregate exposed as a clean textured surface, or as a keyed background for plaster and render work. TYL®-ChemTard Agent can be used to produce satisfactory joints in structural concrete without the expense and time required for hacking or bushes hammering.
1. Used in the construction of decorative exposed aggregate driveways, path etc.
2. To produce a uniform depth of exposed aggregate finished to in-situ and precast concrete.
3. Provides an economical surface preparation to concrete that will be overlaid with plaster screed.
4. It is used to form a mechanical key at construction joints, eliminating the need for expensive and damaging scrabbling.
1. Suitable for large unit's hydration heat is high
2. Single component product
3. Nontoxic and non-flammable
4. No release agent required
5. Suitable for Precast, steam curing and site use
6. Will not stain or colour the concrete
7. Cost effective
8. Does not reduce concrete strength
9. Suitable across a wide variety of job-site conditions and mould surfaces, including steel, fiberglass, concrete and timber
10. Excellent results with high temperature concreting
11. Suitable for use with many mould types steel, concrete, fiberglass or plywood
12. VOC content is 0 g/L
CEDD G.S. Clause 14.19
Physical & Mechanical Properties
Drying Time: 2-3 hours
TYL-ChemTard Agent: Green
TYL-ChemTard Agent-V: Blue
Chloride Content: Nil
Etch Depth: Up to 10mm
TYL-ChemTard Agent: 210 liter drum / 25 liter drum
TYL-ChemTard Agent-V: 25 liter drum