|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Waterproof Materials|
|Label:||TYL-HydroStop 1020 , swellable waterstop , Supercast|
TYL®-Hydrostop 1020 is a high performance elastomeric modified polymer type hydrophilic strip. It expands itself when it absorbs water. By this swelling function it fills up the concrete joint and thus prevents water leakage. These hydrophilic groups are not subject to extraction and loss of swelling performance by prolonged or repeated wetting. Slow release coating on TYL®-HydroStop 1020 expand not immediately after immerse in water. It has the same function of delay coating to prevent premature expansion due to rain exposure.
1. Integral sealing for concrete joints cast in-situ.
2. Typical uses like secant piled and diaphragm walled basements, pile caps and casting against old concrete.
3. Around pipes penetrations.
4. I-beam and precast concrete.
1. Tolerant of salts present in concrete and groundwater.
2. Sustains effective seal in wet conditions.
3. Non-toxic and non-pollution when immersed in water.
4. Good recovery from deformation caused by pressure.
5. Free from rubber, bentonite or other inclusions.
6. Made from a preformed elastomeric strip.
7. Not deteriorate under prolonged wet/dry cycling.
Physical & Mechanical Properties
Density: 1200 kg/m3
Volume Change: over 190%
Specific Gravity: 1.6
Hydrostatic Head Resistance: 60m
Application Temp Range: -5℃ to 50℃
Service Temp Range: -30℃ to 70℃
Size: 10mm x 20mm x 10m