|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Chemicals / Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst / Chemical Auxiliary|
|Label:||waste paper , deinking agent , wetting agent|
|Min. Order:||1 MT|
Deinking Agent for Waste Paper TD-10
1. Brief Product Introduction:
The waste paper Deinking agent TD-10 produced by our company, composed of nonionic surfactant and special additives, with the good performance of small dosage, low cost, fast penetration, moderate foam, effective deinking, strong dispersibility emulsion, high pulp brightness, less loss of fibers, etc, is applicable to the waste paper deinking technology of washing and flotation process. And it can be used for waste paper deinking of newsprint, paper lace, books, journals and magazines, etc.
2. Performance Index:
Appearance :Colorless to yellow transparent liquid
Type of ion:nonionic
1. The product can effectively disperse and refine the black, color ink of the pulp, which can remove them from the surface of paper fibers. And it makes the black, color ink to disperse in water as emulsion shape. It can dissolve the oil substance of inks (such as mineral oil, vegetable oil, solvent oil, and unsaturated fatty acids, etc). The product can achieve the purpose of removing ink by making the carbon black, pigments and other small particles losing the adhesive property so as to disperse in the aqueous solution.
2. The product is with excellent thermal stability, and will not decompose at high temperature. It is applicable to high temperature deinking(70℃).
3. The product is with less damage to pulp fiber, which will improve the quality of recycled pulp and increase the amount of papermaking.
4. The product is with high performance of biodegradable and non-polluting, which is good for environmentally friendly and sewage treatment.
5. The product can work with oxidant and reducing agent for achieving better performance, which will improve the brightness of pulp.
6. The product can get better effect when using under condition of alkaline (it is not applicable in acid conditions).
7. After adding into the waste paper pulp, the product should be mixed with the pulp at a certain temperature for some time and then get into the next process, which will get better performance of deinking.
8. The product can work with biological enzyme.
4. Using method recommended:
1. Deinking agent: (3-5) % (increase or decrease depending on the pollution of pulp).
Caustic soda: 2%.
Sodium silicate: 5%
Temperature: (70-90) ℃
2. When working with biological enzyme, please refer to the recommended method of using enzyme.
5. Packing and storage:
1. Packing in 200kg/drum, 50kg/drum.
2. Storage temperature: ≥5℃. When storing it in low temperature, if solidification appears, please heat it. After melting, stir it evenly, that will not affect its performance.
The product is non-toxic, non-combustible. But we can not guarantee that every one can adapt it. If accidentally splashing into eyes or contacting with skin, please rinsing with plenty of clear water. And please go to hospital for treatment if bad reaction appears.
|specifications:||Appearance :Colorless to yellow transparent liquid
Type of ion:nonionic
|Advantages:||The waste paper Deinking agent TD-10 produced by our company, composed of nonionic surfactant and special additives, with the good performance of small dosage, low cost, fast penetration, moderate foam, effective deinking, strong dispersibility emulsion, high pulp brightness, less loss of fibers, etc, is applicable to the waste paper deinking technology of washing and flotation process. And it can be used for waste paper deinking of newsprint, paper lace, books, journals and magazines, etc.|