1. Thickening: CMC can produce high viscosity at low concentration. It also acts as lubricant.
2. Water retention: CMC is a water binder, helps increase shelf life of food.
3. Suspending aid: CMC acts as emulsifier and suspension stabilizer, particularly in icings to control ice crystal size.
4. Film forming: CMC can produce a film on the surface of fried food, eg. Instant noodle, and prevent absorption of excessive vegetable oil.
5. Chemical stability: CMC is resistant to heat, light, mold and commonly used chemicals.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: