Continuous Ink Supply System for Epson T25
Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) for Epson latest printer models, such as Epson T25/TX125, TX420/TX220, T22/TX120 etc.
- 80ml, 100ml large volume ink tank, cost effective;
- To be used on Epson Lastest Printers, like T25/TX125, TX420/TX220 etc;
- Continuous Ink Supply System with combo chip is available;
No need to work with original Chips;
- Offered with detailed instruction and with refill tool.
- You may need modify your printer prior to installation.
- BIG VOLUME INK TANK supplies ink continuously
- AUTO RESET CHIPS are specifically designed to work with your printer, regardless of date manufactured!
- SPONGE-LESS CARTRIDGE DESIGN prevents ink from drying up inside of the cartridge!
- SMOOTH INK FLOW for better printing quality!
- EMPTY OR PREFILLED WITH HIGH QUALITY GERMAN MATERIAL INK produces results similar to original ink!
- MANUFACTURED IN ISO 9001:2000 CERTIFIED FACTORY means you get a high quality product!
- HIGH QUALITY & LOW COST reduces printing costs up to 90%!
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY! Doesn't waste cartridges!
- EASY SETUP FOR LONGTERM USAGE
Each set contains:
- Reservoir bottles with tubing
- CIS cartridge with auto reset chip
- Supports arm and refill tool
- Instruction manual disk
General Tips for Your CISS:
- ALWAYS keep your ink tanks at level with your ink cartridges; Best to set ink tanks side-by-side with printer.
- NEVER leave CISS in area where children can accidentally spill the ink tanks.
- PRINT a page or two every other week to prevent ink from drying up in your printer.
- REFILL the ink tanks when they are down to 20%. Don't let it run out of ink!
- CONTACT US if you have any questions or concerns regarding installation so we can happily assist you.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: