1. The single row deep groove ball bearings common type is with the shield.
2. The deep groove ball bearings consisit of 2 machined and polished groovedraceways(inner&outer rings), guilding a number of appropriate balls, seperated by a cage.
3. This type bearings mainly take the radial load as well asmoderate axial load.
4. There are many executions and sizes for deep groove ball bearings. And they are used in a wide variety of applications.
5. The Deep groove ball bearings are non-separable, suitable for high and even very high speed and are robust in operation, requiring little maintenance.
6. Other types: Z, ZZ, RS, 2RS
7. Series: 618 series; (other series has 619 series)
1). High quality control
2). High swiveling accurany
3). Suitable for high speed
4). Low friction, long service life
Rm709, Mansion 2 Silver Crystal Plaza,NO.66 Shunhe East Street,Jinan 250013,P.R.China
Elaine yan (Sales manager)
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content. To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here.