DC53 small round steel DC53 steel DC53 round bar
Name: DC53 steel
Type: cold working die steel
DC53 steel is a new cold working die steel modified by SKD11, its technical specification is set up in the Japanese industrial standard (JIS).
It overcomes the weakness of SKD11's high tempering hardness and toughness, and will replace SKD11 completely in the field of general and precision molds. The toughness is 2 times of SKD11, and the toughness of DC53 steel is more prominent in the cold working die steel. The tools made with DC53 steel seldom appear crack and crack, which greatly improves the service life.
Chemical composition of DC53 steel
DC53 steel use
Precision punching die: precision punching die for WEDM and stamping die for various purposes.
Tools for plastic deformation of hard working materials
Die for cold, deep drawing and rubbing
DC53 steel other
High speed punching punch, stainless steel plate punch
Factory status: HB255
DC53 properties of steel:
(1) the heat treatment hardness of DC53 steel is higher than that of SKD11.
DC53 steel can reach 62-63HRC high hardness at high temperature (520-530 C) after tempering, so DC53 steel has better strength and wear resistance than SKD11.
(2) the toughness is twice as high as SKD11:
In the tool steel used for cold processing, the toughness of DC53 steel is the highest, so it can prevent the crack and collapse of tools and dies. The tools made with DC53 steel seldom appear crack and crack, which greatly improves the service life.
(3) DC53 steel can improve the large carbides of SKD11:
The size of DC53 Steel's large carbide is improved to less than 1/3 of SKD11, so that it can prevent knife edge cracking (Chipping) causing the damage of mould.
(1) the machinability and abrasiveness are better than SKD11. Therefore, the tool life is longer and the processing hours are less.
(2) quenching hardening energy is higher than SKD11, so it can improve the defect of hardness when vacuum heat treatment.
(3) high temperature tempering can reduce residual stress and eliminate residual iron. It can prevent crazing and deformation of wire cutting.
(4) after surface hardening, the surface hardness is higher than that of SKD11, so the die performance can be improved.
(5) because the preheating and post heating temperatures are both lower than SKD11, repairing welding is simpler.
DC53 use of steel:
1. precision stamping die: fine blanking punching process for die, the other by wire cutting EDM die;
2. tools for plastic processing of difficult to machine materials: cold forging die, deep drawing die and screw hobbing die.
3. other high-speed blanking punch, stainless steel plate blanking punch.
After the nitriding treatment of the workpiece, the surface hardened layer is obtained and the wear resistance and corrosion resistance of the workpiece are significantly improved. After 525 nitriding, the surface hardness is about 1250HV.
The hardness of the soft nitriding treatment at 570 C is about 950HV.
Japan Datong DC53 steel, high strength and toughness general cold die steel, cost-effective, DC53 steel is Japan's Datong Special Steel Co., Ltd. cheap promotion of steel.
Datong DC53 steel, Japan, is a new high strength and Toughness Cold Working Die Steel Modified by SKD11. Its technical specification is set up in the Japanese industrial standard JIS.
Datong DC53 steel has overcome the characteristics of SKD11 high tempering hardness and toughness. It will replace SKD11 in general and precision tooling fields.
|Payment Terms:||Delivery to delivery
Send Inquiry to this Member
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: