Galvanized Chain Link Fence
Galvanized residential chain-link fence systems have been preferred for decades to define property lines and enclose animals, as well as protect and add value to property. For privacy, different types of decorative polyethylene and aluminum slats, available in a variety of colors, can be added to create an attractive screen.
Features and Benefits:
- Residential chain-link fence systems are commonly used because they’re durable and easy to install.
- All steel components of a Master Halco galvanized chain-link fence system are hot-dip zinc coated and guaranteed with a 7 and 12 year coating warranty.
- Ties used to attach the chain-link fabric to the framework between terminal posts are made from aluminum, resulting in maintenance-free security.
- Some fittings such as caps, rail ends, and eye tops are made from rugged die-cast aluminum making the fence very affordable.
- Due to the fence make-up, residential chain-link systems preserve views and provide tranquility to almost any property.
- 12 Year Warranty System
- 12 Year Warranty System with Decorative Slats
- 7 Year Warranty System
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: