1. FitCrawl dramatically reduces the negative effects of gravity on the human body.
2. FitCrawl has less impact on the Cardiovascular System because of the low position of the body.
3. FitCrawl strengthens the back and enable the spine to recuperate with the decreased weight and pressure.
4. FitCrawl is low impact so far easier on the body especially the joints.
5. FitCrawl is recognised as a key component to the cognitive and coordinational development of Children. It has also been proven to have impact on adults having difficulty with coordination. (Noel Kingslea,London.)
6. Fitcrawl can also be very beneficial to pregnant women to strengthen and prepare their body for birth, and to give the child an opportunity at 36 weeks, to roll into the correct position for delivery.(Noel Kingslea,London.)
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content. To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here.