C5 hydrocarbon resin petroleum resin for hot melt adheives
UCA100 hydrocarbon resin is an aliphatic tackifier resin with an excellent compatibility with SIS, SIBS, and SBS block copolymers, EVA copolymers and nature rubber.
Excellent ageing stability
Improved green tack
Outstanding tack performance
Balance open and set time
Balance tackiness, adhesive strength and cohesive strength
Hot Melt Adhesives,Book Binding,Shoe Adhesives,Pressure Sensitive Adhesives,Rubber Parts
1. Appearance: Yellowish Granule
2. Color (Gardner in 50% toluene): 5.0 max
3. Softening Point (Centigrade Ball): 98-105
4. Ash Content (wt. %): 0.03 max
5. Acid Value (mg KOH/g): 0.20 max
6. Cloud Point (1:1:1 resin/EVA/wax, Centigrade): 80-100
7. Melt Viscosity(CPS 200 Centigrade):180-210
8. Flash Point (Deg C): 275 min
9. Heat Resistance (200 Centigrade 3h Gardner): 7
10. Specific Gravity (20/20 Centigrade): 0.97
Packed in craft paper laminated with PE bags,25kgs net weight and we also supply the packing according client request.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: