|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Chemicals / High Polymers|
|Label:||Corn Starch , Biodegradable Resin , Biodegradable Starch|
|Min. Order:||25 TON|
Biodegradable Starch Resin
Film Blowing Grade Biodegradable Starch Resin
Granules are in light yellow and come in cylinder and round shape, with slight fragrance. They absorb moisture easily and are easily decomposed by microbes. They are anti-static. The processing temperature of them is lower than that of conventional plastic. They are easily colored. Such resin can be processed into finish products directly, without adding any other polyolefin materials, like PE, PP, PVA, EVA, etc.
● Compliance with ISO14855：1999
● The degradation rate is more than 46% in 100 days.
● Test report from
Properties and Data
Q/320113SSD001 - 2002
0.98 – 1.10
Q/320113SSD001 - 2002
0.3 – 1.2
Melt Flow Index
0 - 2
Bio Substances Content
Q/320113SSSD001 - 2002
Degradation rate in100days
The data for tensile strength and elongation refer to that of finished film products.
For all sorts of anti-static packing purposes, e.g. electronic product packaging, car interior covering film, electrical appliance packaging, agricultural mulch film, shopping bags, T-shirt bags, document folders, filter bags, storage bags, bin bags, tear-on-roll bags, disposable gloves, table cloths, aprons and rain coats, etc.
Common film blowing extruder, sheet extruder, bags making machine, printers, and heat sealing machines are all can be used.
● Best results will be achieved with a screw L/D ratio ≥ 28:1. The blow-up ratio should be more than 1:3 to achieve the maximum production yield and the best quality.
● Newly made film feels brittle or crispy. Its elongation is low. This is due to severe dehydration during production. Therefore, the film needs to be settled for a 24- hour curing period to regain elongation and anti-tear strength before being used to make finish products, e.g. bag-making or printing.
● The minimum thickness of film made of such material can be 10 microns.
● Due to the high starch content, it easily absorbs moisture. Therefore, the package should be sealed properly to prevent the ingress of moisture.
● In case the resin is damp, it should be dried for 2 hours at 80ºC.
● The processing temperature will be lower 5
● It is extremely easily decomposed into the soil friendly substances in the microbial environment.