It's mainly used as Light Filament. As a high performance materials, Pure Tungsten has high melting temperature, high density, low vapor pressure, low thermal expansion combined with good thermal conductivity, sufficient electrical resistance, high modulus of elasticity.
Surface finish is supplied
1: Black, as drawn condition, where drawing lubricants and oxides are retained on the surface,
2: Cleaned condition by firing in hydrogen or electrochemical etching.
Direction for Use:
1. Aquadag layer on the surface of wire should be removed before using the wire is not suitable for contacting with iron, nickel, carbon, when the temperature is higher than 1000. The wires should be preserved in dry room, in which the relative humidity should not surpass 65%, and keeping away from acid or alkali atmosphere.
2. Cleaned wires should be preserved in dry vessels.
Tungsten wire Spooling
Tungsten wire is spooled on clean, defect free spools. For very large diameters, tungsten wire is self coiled. Spools are level filled without piling near flanges. The outer end of the wire is properly marked and attached securely to the spool or self coil.
1) Size: Minimum dia. 10 micron
2) Grade: WAL1-L, WAL1-T, WAL2-L, WAL2-T
3) As finished: Black wire, electrolytic cleaned wire, hydrogen-sintered cleaned wire, straightened
4) Property: Good winding property, non-sag, high temperature resistant
1) For production of filaments for lamps of coiled-coil or three-coiled incandescent lamp, fluorescent lamp, halogen lamp, auto lamp and hi-color temperature lamps, etc.
2) For making supports and electron tubes
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: