Super Mini Smart Android Box
- This is the smallest Android TV player in the world,it looks like a USB flash drive, twice as big as a USB stick,but compared to a regular small Android TV box,the size is only 25%. You can attach it to the back of your TV, easy to hide.
- It outputs the video to TV via HDMI, a short HDMI cable is included, it requires your TV to have a HDMI input.
- It has a regular USB port, you can connect your USB mouse or keyboard here, you can also connect a 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard dongle here,please be noted that mouse and keyboard are not included.
- It also has a micro USB port which can be used to connected to your PC. You can use it to copy files from your PC to this little guy.
- It also has a micro SD card slot, you can insert a micro SD card with up to 32GB of movie or pictures here.
- It doesnt have an ethernet port, you need to use WIFI to connect it to the internet.
- It also no RGB port,no S-video port, no built-in IR,no built-in bluetooth
Send Inquiry to this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: