Hexagonal Wire Netting Gabions are wire containers made of hexagonal wire netting. Wire diameter varies with the hexagonal nettings. For hexagonal wire netting with no pvc coating, the wire diameter ranges from 2.0mm to 4.0mm. For those PVC coated hexagonal wire netting, the outside diameter ranges from 3.0mm to 4.0mm. The wire of the outside frame edge is one wire gauge thicker than the wire used for hexagonal wire netting.
Gabion boxes applications:
- Economic. Just fill the stone into the gabions and seal it.
- Simple installation. No special technology needed.
- Weather proof under natural destroy, corrosion resistant.
- No collapse even under big scope of deforming.
- Sludge in the stones is good for plant growing. Mixed to form a integrity with the natural environment.
- Good permeation can prevent the damage by hydrostatic.
- Less transport freight. It can be folded together for transport and further installation.
- Control and guide of water or flood
- Flood bank or guiding bank
- Preventing of rock breaking
- Water and soil protection
- Bridge protection
- Strengthening structure of soil
- Protection engineering of seaside area.
Send Inquiry to this Member
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: