Mineral Fiber Acoustic Ceiling
Mineral FIber Acoustic Ceiling
- The inorganic mineral wool (fiber fineness of 5 microns below, non - formaldehyde, asbestos) as raw materials.
- The unique crystal structure ATTA clay as the inorganic adhesive.
- Delicate texture coating, no color difference.
- Moisture-resistant Super-high-performance.
- Normal specification: 595 x 595mm, 600 x 600mm, 603 x 603mm,605 × 1215mm.
- Thickness: 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20 and 22mm
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: