|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Chemicals / Agrochemicals / Veterinary Medicine|
|Label:||VETERINARY MEDICINE , OXYTETRACYCLINE HCL , INJECTION FOR ANIMAL|
|Min. Order:||10000 pc|
Oxytetracycline injection 5% 10% 20%
Oxytetracycline injection is available in potency of 200mg per ml to provide more choice of selection for the physician to treat diseases caused by oxytetracycline susceptible micro-organisms. The injection of oxytetracycline is stable,well tolerated,less painful and exhibits a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity.
2.Composition:Each ml contains Oxyteracycline.200mgPharmacological actions
3. Indications:Oxytetracycline is broad spectrum antibiotic with bacteriostatic activity, against a wide variety of micro-organisma,for cattle,swine,sheep,goats and poultry.
1)In cattle: Diphtheria,anthrax,bacterialenteritis,footrot,anaplasmosis,leptospirosis,metritis,pneumonia,wound infection and shipping fever.
2) In horses:Upper respiratory infections,strangles,peritonitis,fistula of the withers,foaling paralysis,wound infections,phlegmon,thrush and joint infections.
3) Sheep and goats:Pneumonia joint infection,wound infections,bacterial enteritis.
4)In layers:Coryza,fowl cholera,infectious sinusitis,infectious synovitis,chronic respiratory diseases and airsacculitis.
4. Route of administration:Oxytetracycline is administered by intramuscular and intravenous routes. In all animals except layers where it is administered only intramuscularly.
5. Dosage:The dose of oxytetracycline injection ranges from 5mg to 10mg per kilo of body weight of the animal according to the severity,mode and type of infection.The dose of oxytetracycline injection 10mg per kilo of body weight is for the treatment of acute and chronic infections and should be continued twice daily for 1 to 5 days. Generally the symptoms of efficacy are quite evident within 36 to 48 hours.
1). Intramuscular injection should be given deep in large muscle and not more than 20ml at one site of injection, intravenously to be injected slowly.
2). Milk of medicated annimal should not be used during the medication and 72 hours after the treatment.
3). keep out of reach of children.Packing:Injection 200mg/ml,available in vials 100ml.
Storage: store in a cool place and do not expose to light.
6. Specification: (1) 10ml:2g (2) 50ml:10g (3) 100ml:20g