|Brand:||Graigar or OEM|
|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Electronics & Electricity / Electronic Instrument / Electronic Measurment Apparatus|
|Label:||Leeb Hardness Tester , Hardness Tester , HM-6561|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
Leeb Hardness Tester HM-6561
1.1 Typical Applications
* Die cavity of molds
* Inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a
* Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and
* Inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of
assembled systems and heavy work pieces.
* Testing surface of a small hollow space
* Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
* Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for
large-scale work piece
1.2 Testing Features
* Palm size for narrow space.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS,
* Large memory could store 250 groups including single
measured value, impact direction, material and hardness
* User recalibration function allowed.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and
printing by the optional cable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Low battery indication.
1.3 Technical Specifications
Display: 12.5mm LCD with back light
Accuracy: Display error +/-0.8% at LD=900
Measuring range: 200-900L
Materials: 9 different common materials
With RS232C interface
Memory: 250 data can be stored and re-readable
Impact device: D Will handle the majority of hardness testing
applications. Weight: 75g
Power supply: 2x1.5V AAA size battery
Weight: 130g / 0.29lb (not including batteries)
Working temperature: - 10C~+50C
Storage temperature:- 30C~+60C;
Relative humidity: =90%