|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Consumer Electronics & Lighting / Lighting / LED Lighting|
|Label:||LED FLEX STRIP , LED RIBBON , LED ROPE|
|Min. Order:||100 METER|
|Strip Length||1000mm||Chip Materials||AlGaInP|
|Chip Qty||120 Pcs||Light Shoot||120|
|Light||SMD LED||Vout(V)||12V DC|
|Luminous Flux||350LM||Control Type||Inner\Outer\Remote Control|
|Vin(V)||220V||Light Source Service Life (h)||Above 20000H|
|For more information welcome visit our official website en.winstarled.com.|
USD $ 12 /meter
For more information welcome visit
The advantage of WinstarLED Strip series:
1. Adopt high-bright LED, low power consumption(less than 1W each), low heat, no dizziness, impact resistant. Low voltage DC12V, 24V, high reliability.
2. The color is pure and soft, splendid, Color range includes red, yellow, blue, green and white, customized colors and changes by requirement. Color effect to whole set will be compound with controller, then RGB and seven colors variation could be achieved.
3. Long lifetime, average life time is more than 30000 hours, no maintenance.
4. Every three LED make a loop, you can shear along the cut-line on it without destroying the other parts. It could be prolonged as wish by welding from the cut-lines. So it can be designed to different length as the customer's requirement. It could be stick to fixture as there is adhesive tape on the back.
5. Adopt soft PCB board which can be jointed, bended, sheared and fixed on concavo-convex surface.
6. It's so light and thin that it's suitable to install in a small space.
Widely used in sketching the lighting engineering of the marking buildings, skyscraper, bridge, park, square etc. It's a beautiful scenery to decorate the public place such as hotel, bar, KTV, SPA center, nightclub. It's the best choice of DIY house decorating, window decor, fashion show and path sign due to it's high brightness, good flexibility and compatibility, colorful and polychrome.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can the LED strips be cut or trimmed?
Yes! You can easily cut the LED strips. Use a sharp utility knife. The LEDs are wired in groups of 3, so you should cut every 3 LEDs.
Note: Some of the shorter lengths can't be cut because of a critical power wire inside. Before you cut, just make sure you won't be cutting a power wire, otherwise your LED strip could be damaged.
Can the cut section of the strip be re-used?
While it is physically possible, it is not a simple procedure and not worth the effort. For practical purposes, you are better off discarding the cut portion.
Once cut, is the strip still waterproof?
If you cut it right, it will maintain a degree of "weather resistance". But to make a cut strip fully waterproof again, we recommend you add some silicone sealant to the cut end.
What is the best way to mount them?
Cable ties, also known as zip ties work for many installations. We also include a surprisingly strong 3M double sided adhesive mounting tape.
Do the LED strips require resistors?
No. The LED strips do not require any resistors. They are ready to work on any 12 volt power source.
What is the "Million" color?
The million color LED strips have red, blue, and green LEDs. They come with a tiny controller which automatically fades through millions of colors. At this time, you can't pause or set the color. It is all automatic. But we're working on a new controller that will give you more control. Buy these today, and you can easily upgrade to a new controller in the future.
Which wire is power and which is ground?
The silver wire is 12v +, and the gold wire is 12v - (ground). If you accidentally reverse them, nothing bad will happen.
OK, I'm Sold! So how can I power these from the wall outlet in my house?
Use our AC adapter which converts 120 volts AC to about 12 volts DC. For multiple strips, to save hours of soldering the wires together, use our spiffy Power Junction Boxes to have your install up and running in minutes, not hours.
Sales, Production Engineering
WinStarLED Electronics Co., Ltd.
WinStarLED Lighting your life