CAN European vehicle scanner EU702
The device includes two parts: handled terminal and auto terminal.
3.1-1 handled terminal
1) LCD Display , 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment, Backlit
2) Enter key selects displayed
3) EXIT key go back to the previous screens
4) Up/down arrows-moves the selection pointer and scrolls up or down.
5) LEFT/RIGHT arrows-Select responses and moves cursor.
6) Power button
7) OBDII connector cable, connect car and the scan tool
8) USB port for update soft
9) Exterior power and electrification supply port/Charge
3.1-2 Car terminal
3.2 Product Specifications
Transmission range: 30m (no barrier)
Battery: 280mAH 3.7V Lithium battery
Standby time: 4 Hours
Display - Backlit LCD,128*64 pixel display.
Operating Temperature - 0 to 50? (??32 to 122?)
Internal Power - Lithium battery
You can use auto onboard power charger to charge the device while charging the lithium battery of the device.
New function software can be upgraded by running after connecting the device to the computer.
External Power: 5.0 vols provided via vehicle battery.
3.3 Product Features
Works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols)
Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
Reading Freeze Frame Data
Testing I/M Reading Status
Reading vehicle info
4. Operating Instructions
1. Car terminal Operating Instructions
1) Turn the ignition off
2) Locate the 16-pin Data Link Connector (DTC), and plug into the Car terminal to the DLC.
3) It enters the ECU system successfully when you see the red led flicker.
About more details, please download the pdf file.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: