1. Molecular formula: ZnBaSo4
2. Nature: Also known as Zinc barium white, non-toxic white powder, do not dissolve in water, and acid decomposition produce hydrogen sulfide. And hydrogen sulfide and alkali not work. Heat-resistant and can be improve weather ability, anti-algae, had excellent cover of the white.
3. Specifications: B301, B311
4. Properties: White powder
5. Uses: Lithopone is a white pigment composed of a mixture of barium sulfate (28 - 30%) and zinc sulfide (68 - 70%) with trace amounts of zinc oxide. It is produced by precipitation through filtering, heating and quenching works. Titanium dioxide has mostly been replaced by Lithopone which is more durable, but it is much cheaper. It is used as a base for lake pigment and used as a inert pigment for paint, ink and cosmetics as well as in a large range of applications in plastic industry. It is used as a filler in paper, leather, and linoleum.
6. Packing: 25kg or 50kg /Plastic woven bag
7. Product Origin: China
8. Payment Terms: T/T, irrevocable L/C
9. Certification(s): BVQi ISO9001