Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid-Labsa
Name: Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid-Labsa
1. Molecular Structure: R-C6H4-SO3H (R = Average C12 Alkyl)
2. Average Molecular Weight: 323.2
3. Description: Appearance is brown sticky liquid .The product has the action of detergency, moistening, foaming, emulsion, dispersion and brown viscous fluid in appearance with acidity. It is non-flammable, quickly dissolved in water, not dissolved in normal organic solvent. The product has strong absorbency; it would be unclear viscous liquid after absorbed water.
4. Specification: in accordance with the National Standards of China GB/T 8447-1995
Property Typical Specification
Appearance Brownish liquid ----------
Active matter (%wt.) 96.5 96 MIN
Free sulfuric acid 0.8 1.5 MAX
(Inorganic sulphates (%wt.)
Petroleum ether soluble Matter (%wt.) 1.4 2.0 MAX
(Unsulphated organic matter)
Acid values (mg koh/g) 179 179± 5.0
Water content (%wt.) 0.8 1.0 MAX
Colour (°klett) 50.0 MAX 50 MAX
(5% a.m. sol’n, 42mm cell)
5. USE: The product can be used as the raw material to produce kinds of detergent, emulsion. Such as laundry powder, dish wash cleaner in daily chemical industrial; cleaner, dyeing assistant in textile industrial; degrease agent in electroplate and leather manufacture ; de-inking agent in paper making.
Packed in plastic drums netted 210ckgs, 16.8MT/20FCL;220kg.drum,17.6MT/20'FCL
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: