Detailed introduction :
Synonyms: Ethanoic acid, Acetic acid
Molecular Formula: CH3COOH
Molecular Weight: 60.05
Cas No.: 64-19-7
Flash Point: 57
UN No. : 2789
HS Code: 29152110
Standard Executed: GB1903-1996
Properties : It is an organic acid which gives vinegar, its sour taste and pungent smell; Pure, Water-free acetic acid is a colourless liquid that absorbs water from the environment, and freezes at 16.7℃ (62F) to a colourless crystalline solid.
1. Used in soft drink bottles in the production of polyethylene terephthalate.
2. Cellulose acetate, mainly for photographic film.
3. Polyvinyl acetate for wood glue, as well as synthetic fibres and fabrics.
4. In households, diluted acetic acid is often used in descaling agents.
5. In the food industry, acetic acid is used under the food additive code E260 as an acidituy gulator.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: