Two-Part Epoxy With Kevlar® for Added Endurance
Two-Part Epoxy —
With Kevlar® for Added Endurance
Get Coat-It — a superior, waterproof epoxy sealer that will protect your boat bottom or truck bed. Coat-It cures to a thick, smooth, black graphite coating. Coat-It is available in 2-pound and 8-pound kits.
- Versatile: Bonds to aluminum, steel, fiberglass and wood.
- Easy to use: Just pour, stir, and apply.
- Strong: Reinforced with Kevlar fibers for extra strength.
- Practical: Enables boats to glide smoothly over debris and rocks.
- Fast drying: Sets and dries completely in 10-12 hours.
2 lb. kit covers 20 square feet
8 lb. kit covers 80 square feet
Use Coat-It To:
- Find, fill, and seal even hard-to-find leaks in aluminum, steel, and
fiberglass hulls, wood decks, and tank troughs.
- Coat boat bottoms, truck beds, and canopies.
- Repair decks, hulls, and tank troughs.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: