Home > Products > Computers & AV Digital > AV Equipment > TV

Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  1Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  2Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  3Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  4Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  5
  • Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  1
  • Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  2
  • Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  3
  • Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  4
  • Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  5

Exit 14 for LCD TV --- 52-inch

Model:32
Brand:SOMEONE
Origin:Made In China
Category:Computers & AV Digital / AV Equipment / TV
Label:Hot Products Export , Recruitment traders , Recruitment Agents
Price: US $245 / pc
Min. Order:100 pc
Inquire Now Add to Basket

Company Information

Detail

Product Description

The latest advanced technology and highest quality service is the best style
Chicago Electric to do it the best day! You should be dependent on the manufacturer!
The company is a collection of scientific research, production and sales of private-owned enterprises, with TV Sector in decades of manufacturing experience, Wang Luo cover the country and the Middle East, Africa, Europe and America, we are the regular manufacturers. Three Guarantees Quality.
First, all products of this company with Japan, South Korea and Taiwan imported accessories, high-definition, ultra-stable, the most energy-efficient production of the latest and most advanced solutions, products meet CE certification and comply with RoHS directive. Our main products are:
1, Full HD LCD TV (10.4-52 inches);
2, liquid crystal display (10.4-24 inches);
3, color TVs (14-34 inches);
Second, to provide sample processing, OEM, OEM foundry, also can provide the design or description of sampling and production.
Third, we in terms of style, materials, technology and other areas have accumulated a wealth of experience, products are customers alike.
Fourth, we warmly welcome all calls come consulting enterprises, hope and your long-term cooperation, join hands and build a better future.
5, after-sales service:
1, the company's products are quality replacement within a week, one year warranty, one year after the implementation of lifelong maintenance service.
2, due to human factors in accidents or other non-resistant equipment damage caused, not covered under warranty, but the seller is responsible for maintenance service. Where the quality of a week, the seller accepted the buyer demands more replacement.
3, after the seller of equipment to provide warranty service, maintenance Wuzhe cost price plus a collection of components.
6, method of payment:
Advance payment of 30% of first deposit, the remaining 70% balance before delivery.
 
Model WG-3238HD view angle 178 (°)
Resolution 1920 * 1080 (pixels) brand SOMEONE
32-screen 16:9 ratio of screen size
Brightness 600

Product Image

Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  1
Img 1
Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  2
Img 2
Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  3
Img 3
Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  4
Img 4
Exit 14 for LCD  TV --- 52-inch  5
Img 5

Send Inquiry to this Company

Guangzhou Tengjing Electronic Technology Co.,LTD

Panyu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, TENGJING.\ No. 108

Phone:
86-0-13660681673
Fax:
86-20-28656091
Contact:
Mr WU (Manager)
Mobile:
18666526382

Related Products of this Company

This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here.

China Suppliers Quick Searching:

TV Made In China Products

,  

TV China Suppliers and China Manufacturers