|Origin:||Made In Taiwan, China|
|Category:||Chemicals / Plastic Materials|
|Label:||SEBS/SBS , TPR/TPE , TPE SEBS Compounds|
|Min. Order:||500 kg|
Detailed Product Description
The strength of using TPR/TPE Material for Toy
1. Excellent environmentally friendly raw material--> 100% non-poisonous
2. Pass RoHs and PAHs directives and verified by SGS.
3. Wide range of Hardness, from Shore C to Shore A and Shore D- It's up to your needs.
4. Excellent recycle and reuse capability-->keep the cost down
5. Excellent processing capability--> does not need to vulcanize and dry
6. Excellent rubbery elasticity and touch feel
7. Excellent properties at low temperature
8. Excellent chemical resistance
9. Good light fastness
10. Good weather resistance
11. Good elongation
12. High tensile strength, tear strength
Product: TPR/TPE Material for Toy
Grade: Taiwan U-Pellet E-Series
We all know one of the most toxic of all materials used in kids' toys, products and packaging is PVC, it releases toxins into our environment and threatens the health of our children. More and more parents read labels of children's toy carefully, because not just about possible accident harm, but the material which used to make a toy might be hazardous to children's health.
Thermoplastic Rubber is 100% complete nontoxic and environmentally friendly, so please set your mind at ease to use it instead of PVC and other toxic materials.
E-Series is a series of thermosplastic rubber compound materials produced by Taiwan U-Pellet Co., LTD.
E-Series can be applied to a variety of unique products with the advantages of high purity hydrogenated material, weather resistance, aging resistance, rubbery elecrical insulation, chemical resistance, softness, transparency, and rubbery elasticity and touch by Injection molding.
E-Series is a palletized elastomer compound. E series thermoplastic elastomer compound is recyclable including wastes from gate and runner.
E-1000 series: transparent
E-2000 series: Black
E-3000 series: White
Hardness:Shore C, Shore A, Shore D,
|Hardness||JIS K6301||JIS D||9C||31A|
|100% Modulus||JIS K6301||KG/cm²||1.01||5.08|
|300% Modulus||JIS K6301||KG/cm²||1.35||9.86|
|Tear Strength||JIS K6301||KG/cm²||3.4||16.26|
|Melt Flow Index||