Product: SHMP; Sodium Hexametaphosphate
Chemical formula: (NaPO3)6
Standard executed: HG/T2837-1997
Molecular weight: 611.82
CAS No.: 10124-56-8
1. Appearance: White powder;
2. Relative density: 2.484 (20 degree centigrade);
3. Solubility: Easily soluble in water, but not in organic solution;
4. Absorbent to dampness, and turn sticky when absorbed dampness in air;
5. Can form soluble chelate with metallic ions such as Ca, Ba, Mg, Cu and Fe
1. Technical grade: Used in such industries as oil field, paper-making, textile, dyeing, petrochemical industry, tanning industry, metallurgical industry and building material industry, and used as a water softening agent in solution for printing, dyeing, and boiler, as diffusant in papermaking; Retarding agent, floating agent, dispersing medium, high temperature agglomerant, detergent and soil analytical chemical reagent;
2. Food grade: Mainly used as additive agent, pH adjusting agent, fermenting agent, and nourishment, etc.
Packaging: 25kg in plastic woven bag
Specifications Technical Grade Food Grade
1 Total phosphate, as P2O5 68.0% min. 68.0% min.
2 Inactive phosphate, as P2O5 7.5% max. 7.5% max.
3 Iron, as Fe 0.05% max. 0.05% max.
4 pH of 1% water solution 5.8-7.3 5.8-6.5
5 Solubility Qualified Qualified
6 Heavy metal, as Pb - 0.001% max.
7 Arsenic, as As - 0.0003% max.
8 Fluoride, as F - 0.003% max.
9 Water insoluble 0.05% max. 0.06% max.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: