polycarbonate sheeting is an engineering plastic of excellent integration
capability. It has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and heat capabilities.
1) Light transmission: up to 80%
2) Impact resistance: 80 times that of glass, 15 times that of acrylic
3) Temperature resistance range: -40 ~ 120, C
4) Light weight: only 1/12 of the weight of glass of the same thickness
5) Ultraviolet resistance: with UV protective layer
6) Flame resistance: rated class B1
7) Sound and heat proof
Specifications(contact for spec)
1) Sunshades for stadiums and bus shelters
2) Lighting for corridors, passages and subway entries
3) Sheds for bus platforms
4) Advertising lamp boxes
5) Bank ATMs
6) Sound and heat insulation for constructions such as expressways and
7) Canopies for agricultural greenhouses, zoos, botanical gardens, etc.
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content. To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here.