Ethylene Glycol Diglycidyl Ether
Ethylene Glycol Diglycidyl Ether（YF-806）
Chemical Name: 2,2'-[ethylenebis(oxymethylene)]bisoxirane
CAS Number: 2224-15-9
EC Number: 218-746-2
Structural Formula: O(CH2CH) CH2O CH2 CH2O CH2 (CH CH2)O
Refractive index (20℃)：1.4344～1.4354.
Physical and Chemical Character: Colorless Transparent Liquid
Miscible in most of organic so ent, part of which is miscible in water, harmful to skin,;
2. Technical Data Sheet(TDS):
Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid
Moisture content, %
To be used together with liquid epoxy resin, suitable for epoxy embedding material, casting material, coating material, floor material, and adhesive. Textile treating agent, silk shrinkproof and resistance agent, Perchloride and PVC heat - stabilization agent.
Dosage: In general, YF-806 should be 10-30% of Epoxy Resin in weight. YF-806 contains epoxy group which can neutralize curing agent, so it is necessary to add the quantity of curing agent in course of using.
- Packed in 20 kg/barrel or 200 kg/barrel.
- Storage and transportation must conform to basic requirements of normal chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area. Keep away from ignition sources, heat and flame and sunlight.
- It is necessary to maintain insulated (tightly seal) after use, in order to avoid negative influence arousing from moisture absorption.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: