General Motor MDI -Multiple Diagnostic Interface
* The GM MDI is a compact communication module that manages the transfer of data between a vehicles onboard ECU network and a PC.
* The GM MDI offers faster programming speed at a lower cost. Depending on the vehicle architecture, the MDI can be 20%-70% faster than the Tech2.
* The GM MDI allows the user to perform Pass-Thru programming procedures using software running on a laptop or desktop PC.
Any PC can be used.
- The GM MDI allows the user to perform Pass-Thru programming procedures using software running on a laptop or desktop PC
- Data transfer and Electronic Control Unit (ECU) reprogramming
- Includes Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI), Ethernet Cable, USB Cable, Cable Keeper, A/C 12-V Adapter
- Includes Data Link Connector Cable (J1962 connector) and Multiple Diagnostic Interface Users Guide on CD
- AAA Batteries Included
Protocols Support :
For immediate use -- At present, vehicles have two buses on the 16 pin connector (high speed and low speed GMLAN). The GM MDI communicates using all of the existing GM protocols, the same as the Tech 2: UART/Class 2 /KWP2000 /GMLAN(CAN)
For future use -- Global architecture coming in July 2008 for MY 2009 will use a total of 4 GMLAN links. (This is a limited rollout in MY 2009.) Global architecture adds a medium speed bus and an expansion bus. The Tech 2 and CANdi module can run only low and high speed, and wont work on the 4 GMLAN link system for diagnostics or programming. The MDI will have this capability.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: