|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Sports & Recreation / Sport Products / Archery|
|Label:||therma sight , thermal weapon sight , sniper thermal sight|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
China TianYing T75(384 vision)thermal imaging weapon sights fits on .308, .338 and .50 caliber sniper' rifle mainly, delivers superior accuracy and rugged performance under the most extreme shooting conditions. Whether your job description includes hitting center mass at 1000 meters under adverse conditions light rain, smoke, light snow, and low light to total darkness, or you are as serious about precision shooting, the T75I is the tool you need to get the results you demand.
The thermal sight features very good solvable reticle movement thing after sniping rifle shoot, and only a turret can complete all functional conversion and adjustment operations. The device has a f1.0 athermal lens with fixed focus, and a HD display really.
Due to its excellent performances, a considerable array of snipers in numerous militaries and armed forces across the globe have replaced their regular night vision weapon sight and are currently using the sniper thermal weapon sight.
T75I 1000m class sniping rifle thermal imaging weapon sight Features:
1. Long-wave 384x288 effective 50mk sensitivity thermal imaging, combine TianYing company's software that can see target's details, such as person face, animal face.
2. Fast 75mm f1.0 athermal lens with fixed focus.
3. Fits on .308, .300 Win Mag, .338 Luapua, .50 etc caliber sniper rifle, such as CS/LR4, Remington 700, ORSIS T-5000, L115A3, M82 etc.
4. Light weight
5. Only a turret can complete all functional conversion and adjustment operations, such as preset operating configuration, electronically programmable standard mil-dot rangefinder crosshair reticle etc.
6. Very good solvable reticle movement thing after sniping rifle shoot.
7. Engage sniping and anti-sniping ranges within 1000m can see man's two legs (such as commanders, snipers, observers etc. individual important alive object) in day night all conditions, including total darkness, through smoke, fog, and most obscurants.
8. Mount quick detach and return to zero repeatability.
9. Normal 2 years -3 years of trouble-free.
10. Working low temperature (-40° C) and high temperature (+50 ° C).
T75I 1000m grade sniping rifle thermal imaging weapon sight Specifications:
|Engage targets range||1000m can see(recognize) moving' man two legs.|
|Accuracy reliability||Very good solvable reticle movement after sniping rifle shoot|
|Reticle type||Electronically programmable mil-dot rangefinder crosshair.|
|Windage & Elevation, 1 click, mm/ 100m||6/ 6|
|Fits on weapon||.308, .300, .338, .50 etc caliber sniping rifle.|
|Mounting configuration||MIL-STD 1913, quick detach and return to zero repeatability.|
|FPA Formats||384 x 288 pixels Uncooled|
|Pixel Pitch||17 μm × 17 µm|
|Effective sensitivity||≤ 50mK F1|
|Display Resolution, pix.||≥ 1280 x 1024 OLED|
|Field of View,°, horizontal||5° x 3.7°|
|Objective Lens||75mm f1.0 athermal lens with fixed focus.|
|Eye Relief, mm||50mm|
|Diopter adjustment, dptr.||- 4…+ 4|
|Close-up distance, m||5m|
|Input / Output|
|External Power Supply||DC 8.4V 500mA|
|Battery type||3.7V 18650 chargeable batteries|
|Operating time with built-in military batteries||4 hous at -37°C, 7 hours at +49°C;|
|Operating time with built-in civil batteries||10 hours at -10 to +49°C.|
|Command Control||Imaging Enhance, denoising, Polarity: White Hot / Black Hot,etc|
|Image Adjust||Contrast, Brightness, 2x zoom, Polarity and Shutter Notification.|
|Operating Temperature,°С||-40°C to +55°C , temperature shock 5°/min|
|Storage Temperature||-50ºC to +70ºC|
|Dimensions, mm||300mm (including eye guard) x 90mm x 110mm|
|Weight (with batteries and mount), kg||≤ 1.2kg|
|Note: *- Effective human target operational distance 1100 meters is given at levels of 94.5% success probability and 2°C temperature difference between target and background.
**- Technical information is subject to change without notice. *** -Depending on the region of sale.
T75I 1000m sniper thermal imaging weapon sight Warranty:
1). Purchasing thermal device product entitles you to a 1 Year Warranty from the original date of purchase.
2). At our discretion your equipment can be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished product or parts, if any product or parts are determined to be defective due to materials or workmanship. Shipping & handling is not included in this warranty.
T75I 1000m sniper therma imaging weapon sight Standard Packing:
1) Lens Clean Tissue. 2) Instruction Manual . 3) Mil-Spec 18650 type rechargeable lithium battery. 4) Charger. 5) Video cable.
6) External power supply cable. 7) Mil-Spec Hard Case. 8) thermal sight with adjustable quick detach tow mount and coupling hood/eyepiece. 9) Lens cover
|Embed HTML Code:||